Top 6 way yo lose fa

  1. sleep is really really important to losing fat. it doesn't mean if you sleep peeps you're gonna lose fat. it's more that if you don't sleep then you're going to gain fat as your cortisol levels relax not a morning person so it's recommended that you get about between seven to nine hours a night. Seven tips to help you lose fat when you don't sleep enough your cortisol levels rise now cortisol is the fat hormone that is associated with the fat gain too. little sleep will hamper your metabolism and cause you to gain weight 

  1. which is you have to make sure that you are beating or drinking a sufficient amount of protein. now a lot of people think that eating less fat will help them lose fat. eating fewer carbs will help lose fat but the main macronutrient that will help you to lose fat is increasing your protein intake I don't eat meat. so I like to get my protein in every morning what is the protein smoothie increasing your protein intake will help to increase your metabolism and help to maintain your muscle mass all of which help with fat burning. in fact, your body actually b, in fact,e calories. Eating protein than when you digest either cars. You have about 90 grams of protein a day I recommend 0.6 grams to one gram per pound of body fat
  2. which is making sure that you are tracking how much food you are consuming. often we have no idea what we're actually putting into our bodies. Now for me, I found this out last year when I started using this app and I realized how little protein I was eating and how little food I was actually consuming every day? I thought I ate a lot but when I actually looked at the food that I ate. It wasn't that much and I feel like. that's why? I wasn't getting any stronger and I wasn't building muscle. you can also find that you might realize that you're actually consuming too much sugar and it's a good way to track so I use this app my fitness pal to track all my calories and my macros but I don't do it anymore because I just eat intuitively and I think I figured it out for myself but it's a really good way to start out and this will keep you accountable 
  3.  make sure that you, you know Kellog the deficit so you're eating less than your the body needs to maintain itself so you can calculate exactly what your body needs your macros so you just put in all your the information there like your age, your hight, your goals what activity you take and then it'll find out the number of calories that you need to have based on your goals and the best way to track this and find out if you are eating in a calorie deficit is to follow the tip that I mentioned in tip 3 which was to download an app like MyFitnessPal which you'll be able to see all the colors that you're having in all the foods. you're eating every day. you can make sure that you stay on top of that to eat deficit this is some of the things that I do to make it easier for me because otherwise what I will do if I have the food at home I will eat all of it oh my god ice fog or like I've not checked the package to see how much sugar is in the hood I don't want to know and so this is just some of the things that I described at the supermarket because I knew I was gonna have much time today so I just wanted to grab some stuff that I knew that I could just grab chuck it in the microwave and heat it up so this is what I got. I got this it's pre-made guys  I know I'm the worst can a person, ever I don't follow my tears these pre-made suits which actually I've got have got great ingredients I just made sure that if I am buying stuff that is pre-made it's really healthy so consider no preservatives it's actually like if your mom made it and gave it to you so this is perfect so I've got this one in roasted cauliflower and take potato because I love potatoes and this one said creamy so I bought it because I love anything creamy leek and potato soup and then I just brought some cream fraiche because I love anything creamy so I'm gonna put that in there and it's quite cold today in Perth I'm cold so I thought a nice little warm
  4. Reduce your stress levels it's really important to have minimal stress because firstly normally let's live a life without stress and they can like if you're trying to lose fat if you have high levels of cortisol in your a body this will cause you to don't accumulate more fat than you want. so in order to reduce this hormone is cortisol hormone you want to do things that would do stress in your life. this could be spending more time with your family. it could be doing yoga it could be doing meditation for me it's taking my dog for a walk outside and spending some time just breathing outside air and seeing like how much joy the little things bring her. it makes me happy 
  5. Making sure that you eat food that you enjoy because you're not eating food that you like then it's gonna be really really hard to stick to it. so this is a little dessert that I like to make it's actually part of my cookbook that I worked on with my friend. it's got sugar, guys it's got milk, it's got butter is delicious and I would like it cause it simple and easy to make you don't even need an oven you can just put it in the microwave. make sure eating a diet of like broccoli and chicken you're gonna lose fat in the short term but you're never going to stick to in the long term so I always make sure I eat food that I really like that is nutritious and healthy but I definitely don't just eat only clean healthy food you can still live your life and enjoy yourself you know what you might not be as shredded as you want to be but I always think that I'd rather be happy
Proxima
« Anterior
Anterior
Proxima »